Thursday, March 18, 2010

I wish I could make an audio title; Today's would be a growl.

I deleted my Facebook for this very reason. And yet, here I am, not studying, not posting on a graded discussion board, not working on everything that I had planned to be doing. My "buckle-down" day, major fail.

Hold your judgment.
I am not being lazy.
I just CAN'T think.Or can't stop thinking?
Really, I just can't choose my thoughts and who or what they land on.


If I turned around, or decided to go a different way, I'm fairly certain Concentration would return to me. But despite the advice of others, I am grounded. Heart to the pavement, stuck.

I did try.

~~
I have landed on one entry every time I opened my Bible this week:

In God I trust; I am not afraid;What can man do to me?
Psalm 56:11

In addition to that, it was also the verse of the day a few days ago.

~~

3 assignments left. 1 hour. I can do this.

No comments: