Sunday, November 30, 2008

this may not make sense in the morning..

two sides to every girl. And I can't become one over the other.


it's not a simple good verses evil, or Holy Spirit verses me. it's just a division of thoughts, perception, and identity.

I am shy. I care what you think of me.. Love me. Like me. Just accept me. I embrace this world and thank Him daily. A smile comes with the reds and oranges of autumn, the sunsets of July, and the scarves of February. The music. The living for God despite everything. The loving. The lessons. The waiting..

And yet I am direct. Blunt, and usually sarcastic. I say what I think and honestly delight in making people flustered. I believe in eye contact and meaningful conversations. I am wild and spontaneous, which usually ends with guilt and sincere confessions. I pray for change. And ache for every broken heart and those with lost loved ones. I see the world. The violence. The pain. The misplaced lust. The pointlessness. And I am simply waiting.


two sides to this girl..Neither one better then the other, but simply apart in their surviving ways.

1 comment:

Aim said...

I can really relate with this! self reflection is good :) theraputic and important, cool blogage!