Friday, February 19, 2010

Spazzy

Wow, what a sad entry to just leave it on. My apoligies to all of one reader.

I was reading 1 Kings the other night..or at least I think that's where I was. But it was a verse that said to pray morning, noon and night..or maybe I had flipped to Psalms by then...That sounds like Psalms. I don't know, but it stuck with me regardless--I tend to get caught up in between so many hours, so many lists,I end up seperated from the complient girl who prayed in the morning and the submnissive girl who prays at night.

So I did it.

~~~~


Lately, I've made quite a few decisions involving another person. That makes me nervous, more specifically, it makes me a nervous dweller. If I could refrain from causing people pain completely-- I totally would.
And yet, a lot of great things derived from pain... alas, I say whatever.

Through my new prayer regimen, I've been cloaked in comfort and certainty. This is the right thing.

Assurance has become my only peace in this.


Oh and my newest friend.:)

No comments: