Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In case you didn't know

In case you didn't know, or forgot-- being a girl is no picnic. I mean, it could be a picnic, if my hair would stop frizzing out in the humidity, and ants refrained from nibbling on my carefully and delicately cut sandwiches. Or I didn't accidentally drop a grape down my cleavage. But alas these things happen. Girl life, come to find out, is not all red and white checkered blankets. And those cute little baskets. (Where do people get those anyway?)

Today I woke up refreshed. I had plans. Awesome, productive type plans. Like leaving the apartment with my bed made, and a cup of tea. Honey Lemon Green Tea with a spoonful of Splenda, that was my plan.

I maintained these intentions up until my shower, when I emerged sopping wet, and slipped.

In case you didn't know, or forgot--falling HURTS. especially when you're naked and surrounded by tiles and a porcelain toilet.
I think it knocked all the plans out of me. I was annoyed and tired. I let my hair dry naturally (afro-y). I put on yesterday's clothes. I no longer cared to make tea or my bed.

Isn't it funny how things can so quickly change in the hands of a clumsy,hormonal girl? Like I said, no picnic.



I'm too tired to finish this.
I am not, however, to tired to shop for one of these:


This weekend's suppose to be pretty. :)

No comments: